158 Pioneer Way – Floyd, VA
Use the Innovation Center to Host Your Next Business Meeting
Do you find yourself having to meet potential customers at a coffee shop because you don’t have a meeting room? Or maybe you clean off the kitchen table every time you need to meet with a customer, supplier or interviewee? Maybe you simply need access to a larger meeting space than you have?
If your business isn’t putting its best foot forward or reaching its potential due to lack of professional meeting space, consider becoming an Affiliate Member of the new Floyd Innovation Center.
As an Affiliate Member, you’ll be able to use the Large Conference Room, Small Conference Room, or small event space (Multi-purpose Room) for up to 5 hours per month for meetings with clients, potential clients, suppliers, investors, employees, interviewing and other business meetings. You’ll be able to view the calendar and reserve online. Pro Members have up to 10 hours per month.
Large Conference Room:
- Conference table seating for up to 12.
- A large smart TV for presentations, Skype, Go-to-Meeting and other online collaborative sessions.
- Two large whiteboards for brainstorming and notes.
- Shared wireless access with up to 25 MB download and 5 MB upload.
- Has large sliding doors that open into the Multi-Purpose room so that if both are reserved you can easily host a business-social event with food.
Small Conference Room:
- Conference table seating for up to 6.
- Large whiteboards for brainstorming and notes.
- Shared wireless access up to 25 MB download and 5 MB upload.
- 3 Bistro Tables and 9 stools
- Kitchenette including microwave, dishwasher and two refrigerators for catered events
- Note it is an open room and not conducive to confidential conversations.
Affiliate Membership (5 hours/month) is only $50/month.
Need up to 10 hours per month? Pro-Membership provides that for just $90.
As a Member, you can also sign up for an Address and Mailbox at the Floyd Innovation Center
for an additional $25/month.
If you would like to become a member or have questions, call Lydeana Martin or Katie Holfield
at 540-745-9300 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.