Vacant and Available Lots:
- Up to 51-acres (greenfield); graded pads 2-5 acres
- Robust and redundant fiber optics, inc. dark
- Electric sub-station adjacent to land
- Public Water and Sewer
- Secure location with 65 acre buffer zone
- The Commerce Center is a certified Gigapark featuring advanced and scalable 200 Gbps low latency backbone on a buried, open-access network to key Tier 1 peering points in northern Virginia and the Southeast.
- Low power and bandwidth costs
- Access to multiple major fiber-optic and telecom service providers including Citizens, Mid-Atlantic Broadband, and AT&T
- Co-location building located at the Floyd Regional Commerce Center with 200 amps DC power system, battery back-ups, and 25kW on-site emergency generator.
- Electric Substation can meet 5 MW need now and upgrade to 20+ MW in 18 months according to Appalachian Power/AEP
AEP Substation has three power supplies:
- Two 138 kV sources and 69 kV source
- Rates available, including major user rates
Secure and Smart:
- Cool and temperate climate; no major hazards (and no karst)
- Covenants & Restrictions
- Vibrant small community 35 minutes from Virginia Tech
Acceptable Use Policy
- Download PDF file
Document includes acceptable uses in the Commerce Center, as well as Buliding and Landscaping requirements.
Potential Building – Lot 1
Potential Building – Lot 8